Thursday 10 November 2011

Starting my newspaper

This is the top section of my newspaper so far. I have looked at various local newspapers and took ideas for themes/layouts/colours to use in my project. I noticed that in local newspapers there is an advert just below the masthead as this is the first place people tend to look. I am happy with the design of my newspaper so far but I am unsure about where to put "the people's choice" slogan. I would like to fill the dead space next to the liver bird but am yet to come up with an effective way to place the slogan there as it looks bland at the moment. Another possible issue is the white gap between the masthead and the purple banner (and also the masthead to the plasma screen t.v) I am still unsure as to whether I should close this gap and will most likely decide as I progress towards finishing the front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment