Thursday 3 November 2011

Photoshoot


Picture 1

Picture 2
Photoshoot for my newspaper front page
 Today I gathered a few friends and went to Winstanley's music block to take pictures for my newspaper. For the headline I'm thinking of something along the lines of "Local band achieve multi-million record deal". I got some overhead shots of Jamie (the 'producer') working on some music software along with some shots of the actual band. I used an old vinyl as a prop along with various instruments to make the shoot more interesting instead of just having a boring band shot. The first 2 pictures of Jamie at the Mac are good but are not ideal for a front page as he is not facing the camera, it may possibly used on one of the inside pages as a small insert to show who produced the album.


Picture 3

Picture 4


Picture 3 would be good for a front page image as it shows the 'band' with their multi million record. It isn't boring but at the same time I am not completely satisfied with it. Picture 4 would have been a good image to use if two of the people had not been looking away from the camera, this is an example of one of the pictures I will not be using.

Picture 6

Picture 5

Picture 5 is also a good picture but not ideal for use on the front page, this may be used as one of the inserts along with picture 1/2. Picture 6 was my favourite picture of the whole shoot and would be perfect to use on the front page. It is a attention grabbing, uses props and represents the band and record well. I will definitely be using this for my front page picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment