Thursday 8 December 2011

Starting my poster

 For my poster I decided to use a loudspeaker to match with the name of the print 'Liverpool Voice'. Initially I wanted to use a bugle but after talking it through with my teacher and friends I decided it didn't make much sense. I managed to borrow a loudspeaker and take a few pictures until I found the one I wanted to use. I used a teacher in my picture as I have used teenagers in all of my other photoshoots, and since I want my newspaper to appeal to a wider audience it didn't seem logical to use another student. When the shoot was done I struggled to think of anything creative to do with it (since it is just my teacher standing near a wall with a loudspeaker) so I chose to cut out the background and turn him into a silhouette (which i guess defeats the point of using an older model!). I'm currently working on coming up with more ideas for my poster but I will definitey be using the bottom silhoutte picture in my final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment