Tuesday 13 December 2011

Pictures for my inside page

I spent a day walking around Maghull and taking pictures for my inside page. I have created all of my adverts and stories so all I need to do now is add my pictures and add some finishing details. My story involved a police station, a train station and a bridge, so naturally I took pictures of all of these locations. It was tricky getting pictures of the police station as when I took out my camera and started snapping a policeman came out and began to question me on what I was doing and asked if I was taking part in any illegal activities! After explaining it was for media coursework he was happy to let me take more pictures, although I had to stay at a distance. Once I had got all my pictures I remembered that I had another story to fill the bottom left of the page and noticed there was Santa just across the road, so I quickly ran over, had a quick chat and took his photo. That was my inside page done! The pictures of the two boys was captured in college a while before I started my inside page so I simply used them to add more substance to the story. As you can see I have more pictures than necessary, as I continued taking pictures in various locations across Maghull just in case I needed them in future, also I will probably not be using all of those pictures on my inside page. Only a few are necessary to make my story stand out and the rest will be filled with text.

No comments:

Post a Comment