Friday 16 December 2011

Radio script

This is the script for my radio advert. I decided to emphasise the fact it is a local newspaper by having a 'posh' - well spoken person talking in the beginning, discussing typical things you would hear in a national newspaper. Then to contrast I had someone with a strong Liverpool accent butt in, which leads to a series of people talking about what they want from a local newspaper. At the end I decided to bring back the posh voice just as a bit of humour and also because it is easier to understand than the other voices, so it is required when advertising the actual name of the newspaper. I think I will have music and some sound effects added in after I have recorded the voice but I have not planned it as of yet. When I work with sound I like to just mess around with everything until I find something I like rather than sticking to a fixed plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment