Friday 16 December 2011

Designing and justifying my adverts on the inside page

For my basic pinky coloured advert I took the idea from a newspaper I read at home. It was a small advert at the side of the page which filled roughly the same space as mine and was extremely simplistic yet effective. I chose to do a simple side banner advert as my page has 5 pictures on already and I thought adding any more to my adverts would be abit excessive. My orange PPI advert actually took a bit of research! I always see adverts on T.V and in newspapers talking about PPI compensation so I decided it would be logical to add in mine. I found out how to know if you have been mis sold PPI on this website:
http://www.which.co.uk/campaigns/personal-finance/the-ppi-campaign/mis-sold-ppi/
I basically took the information, put it into my own words and added it to my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment